Because we gotta be legit in the eyes of the FTC, Amazon, and God:
If you’re reading my blog, you should assume the following:
- I want to make money from every post I put on this blog. If I’m not making money from every blog post I need to work on that and get it fixed ASAP.
- Every link on this site is a paid link. If it is not a paid link I need to work on that too, and get if fixed ASAP.
- I am sometimes compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. That means I get a free product, use it, and then tell you about it.
- Even if I receive money or free products for my posts I always give my honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products.
- The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. (Who else's would they be?)
- Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
- If you email me, all of the information in your email is mine to do with as I please, such quote on my blog.
- Just because I get paid to blog, review products, etc. does NOT mean I will give you or your company a positive review, blog post, or endorsement. If I don't like it I will say so, many times in many places.
Hopefully, the above statement clears up any misunderstanding you may have about my blog posts. If you have any questions, you can contact me at dtate (@) danielletate (dot) org.
The opinions and information found on this site is for educational purposes only. I am not a doctor, nutritionist or certified financial planner. Any health or life decisions you make should be made after consulting a professional. Please use caution when proceeding with advice found on this site.
Affiliate Link Disclosure
Throughout this site you will find various affiliate links to programs products that I use, love and would recommend if we were sitting together over a cup of coffee. You are not obligated to use these links when you make a purchase.
The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. Some advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. These third party networks are Google AdSense and Amazon.com.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
Like many other Web sites, danielletate.org makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol ( IP ) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider ( ISP ), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Contact: If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at dtate (at) danielletate(d0t) org
© Danielle Tate 2017
All Rights Reserved
No part of this website or any of its contents may be reproduced, copied, modified or adapted, without the prior written consent of the author, unless otherwise indicated for stand-alone materials. This includes photos.
You may share this website by any of the following means:
1. Using any of the share icons at the bottom of each page (Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, etc);
2. Providing a back-link or the URL of the content you wish to disseminate; and
3. You may quote extracts from the website with attribution to https://www.danielletate.org/
Commercial use and distribution of the contents of the website is not allowed without express and prior written consent of the author.