Biblical sexuality is a much needed, often lacking subject in the church. So often we hear from readers who are struggling with:
- Past sexual mistakes
- Unclear teachings about sexuality
- Navigating the what the Bible say about sex and sexuality
- Dealing with the world's in-your-face sexuality
- Talking to their children about sex
- Overcoming fears and frustrations on the bedroom.
One of our missions at Thrive Ministries is to see the church understand the greatness of His design of man and woman and to walk free from the past. We take a no-nonsense, grace-based approach to deal with all things sex. We want to dispell the myth that understanding and talking about sex is immodest and we want to open the door to appropriate conversations about sexuality.