Thanks for visiting my speaking page! I'm honored that you would consider me as a speaker for your next women's or parent's event.
My desire is to see men and women in the church weed out the garbage from their past, learn God's truth about sexual behavior and sexuality, and then live a thriving life. We are the church and we should not be in bondage because of our past. I want women to know freedom from those past sexual experiences and I want parents to be equipped to talk to their children about sexuality, gender identity, and sexual behavior.
Why teach parents and not the kids? My first speaking engagement lit the fire within me to share the truth about God's restoration power. It was to an intimate group of teen girls from our church. I love sharing my story with teens and equipping them with the tools to making waiting a reality. As a certified Sexual Risk Avoidance Specialist, I am trained in teaching sexual risk avoidance education classes (what some would call “Abstinence Ed” but it's so much more than that. You can read about sexual education in public schools here to find out more about what your children might be learning. But aside from teaching teens and youth groups, I have also noticed a great deal of confusion and hesitation among parents. My goal is to equip parents and the church to be the champions of sexual education. After all, the world is screaming sex, why are we so silent?
I would be honored to speak at your event for:
- Youth, mixed groups or girls
The areas I enjoy speaking about include:
- Preparing Parents for the Talk – what holds you back and what you need to know about sex talks
- God's Restoration Power – how your past sexual experiences do not need to shadow your future
- Biblical Sexual Behavior – defining truth among the world's warped views
- Sexual Risk Avoidance Education Classes
- Pursuing Passion – Based on the Passion Pursuit Bible study by Dr. Juli Slattery and Linda Dillow
- Erotica in the Church – why mommy porn must go
If you are interested in learning more about my speaking services, please use this contact form.